Anyone in your business, from entry level to CEO, can enrol onto a relevant apprenticeship, no matter their prior attainment
Any employer looking to hire a new apprentice between 1 August 2020 to 31 January 2021 will be eligible for a cash bonus.
If you hire an apprentice aged over 25 you will receive £1,500 and £2500 for apprentices aged 16-24.
You are required to make a 5% contribution towards the apprenticeship whilst the remaining 95% will be funded by the government.
Depending on the level and chosen course, the learner could partake in a combination of activities including webinars, skype calls, classroom-based sessions, mentoring, shadowing, bespoke resources and more. View the apprenticeship page for your chosen course as more specific details are dependent on the level of course.
The learner could be required to test their knowledge, skills and behaviours, through a scenario-based knowledge test, a competency-based interview and/or a business project. View the apprenticeship page for your chosen course as more specific details are dependent on the level of course.
Their team specialises in helping unemployed people to find access to free online courses.